Releasing Payment to Your Service Provider
When paying in full through uShip Payments, you will receive a Payment Code which will represent the amount of money due to your service provider.
This Payment Code, which is only to be given to your transporter at delivery*, can be found in a couple of places on your account:
- The Booking Confirmation email you receive when your shipment is booked - This message is sent to both the primary email address registered to your account and your uShip Inbox.
- The booking details of the booked shipment - Log into your account and go to My Shipments, find the shipment and click View.
When your shipment is delivered, you can release payment to your transporter 1 of 3 ways:
1) Give the payment code to your service provider.
2) Release the funds online from your uShip account (Payments > Pay Service Provider > Release Payment)
3) Mark the shipment as "Delivered" on the corresponding listing.
Do not give the payment code to your service provider before your shipment is delivered. If a service provider requests the code before delivery, please contact Member Support.
*Note for animal shippers: For animal shipments, your service provider may require payment at pickup (not prior) to comply with USDA regulations. These Payment Codes can be released at time of pickup.