Accessibility Statement for uShip.com
This is an accessibility statement from uShip, Inc. uShip, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
uShip, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of uShip.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. uShip.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We are always adding content and functionality to the uShip site and we are continuously working to make content and functionality conformant.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of uShip.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on uShip.com:
- Phone: +1 (800) 698-7447
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: PO Box 969, Austin, TX, 78767
We try to respond to feedback within three (3) business days.
This statement was created on 11 April 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.