Cancelling a Shipment as a Provider
Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If you're unable to continue with a shipment, then you should initiate a cancellation through uShip.
Follow these steps to request a cancellation.
- Sign into your uShip account through our website, and click My Shipments.
- Locate the shipment you wish to cancel, and click the dots on the right to expand a drop-down menu.
- Select Cancel.
- Read through the information provided, and click Request Cancellation to continue.
- Follow the prompts to provide cancellation details, and complete your request.
- uShip will automatically notify your shipping customer, who'll have the opportunity to respond.
Your shipment will be considered cancelled when your customer accepts the request. At that point, the shipping customer is refunded, and the match fee is voided from your account. We understand that cancellations are going to happen. Just be sure to avoid them as much as possible to prevent Excessive Cancellations.
Cancellations can be made up to 1 year after the date of booking. If you run into an issue we suggest you start the cancellation process as soon as possible.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.