Excessive Cancellation Fees
Every member is allowed 1 "free" cancellation for every 10 matches (10%) without penalty, with your total booked shipments always rounded up to the nearest 10. Each cancellation, above the 10% threshold, is considered to be excessive or above the marketplace norm and will be displayed on the member's profile.
uShip will determine the excessive cancellation/match rate based on your previous 12 month cancellation rate on uShip. Cancellations do not affect the overall feedback score or the percent positive feedback.
If you have Excessive Cancellations at the time a bid is placed, there will be a variable surcharge added to your uShip fee, in proportion to your current ratio of cancellations to matches.
The fee schedule is as follows:
Example: You have 93 matches, 15 cancellations.
- Matches are rounded to 100
- Excessive cancellation rate is 15/100 = 15%
- Per our excessive cancellation surcharge scheduled, a cancellations/match rate of 15% results in a match fee surcharge of 20%
- Fee on your next shipment(s)
- Original fees: $93.41
- Excessive cancellation surcharge: $93.41 X 20% = $18.68
- Total fees: $93.41 + $18.68 = $112.09
Your excessive cancellation surcharge will be visible within your Transaction History.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.