Pricing is one of the most important parts of using uShip. We want you to get the fairest price as a shipping customer. When listing your shipment, you can choose from a variety of options.
- Choose from up-front quotes from top carriers and brokers
- Take a minute to look at your service provider's profile for feedback
- Complete Booking and send Booking Request
- If your request is accepted, you will get an e-mail titled Booking Confirmation
- If you don't want to book a Published Rate, you can click Get Estimate
- List your item(s) by using the step-by-step process
- Select the Request Quotes box
- Usually, service providers will start placing bids within 24-48 hours
Name Your Price
- You can also choose to name the price you want to pay and click the Submit My Offer button
- Communicate with service providers on the Q&A board to negotiate
- Update your price if needed and complete booking
If you have questions about payment methods, please see our How Payment Works for Customers article.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.