eBOL for Drivers
We’re excited to bring you uShip's Electronic Bill of Lading (eBOL) for your shipments of household goods, vehicles and much more. eBOL provides a digital Bill of Lading that is consistent, instantly uploaded and secure. Once a shipment has been booked, a carrier receives a shareable link that allows drivers to complete the documentation necessary for eBOL.
Drivers can then complete pickup and delivery documentation with the same link for a given shipment without needing a login or the uShip app. Simply open the link received from the carrier on your laptop or mobile device and follow the steps below.
Here’s how it works for drivers:
- Carrier shares a link to access and complete eBOL.
- Open the link on your mobile device to view the Pickup Details screen.
- Enter notes on the shipment, ensuring that any damage, issues, or relevant details is included.
- Add at least one photo. (Please note: Taking multiple photos, including images of all sides, is highly recommended)
- After pickup, show the pickup contact the notes before asking them to enter their name and sign off. You will then enter your name and sign to confirm pickup. Once signatures have been added, the eBOL cannot be edited. If you have issues obtaining the signature, eBOL can still be completed.
Note: You do not need to confirm or submit anything between pickup contact signature and your signature. Both are submitted at once when completed via the Submit Pickup Documentation button.
After completing signatures, you will receive a confirmation message. Click OK and repeat the same steps at delivery. Once you have finalized notes and delivery signatures you will see the Delivery Confirmation. The eBOL has now been successfully completed and will be digitally accessible for the uShip service provider account and the shipping customer via their shipment listing screen.
Note: Drivers will only see the eBOL summary screen after completion. Only the respective uShip can access the completed eBOL.