Uship In-Home Delivery Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in working with a uShip In-Home Delivery offering! You’ll be representing an important uShip Partner, so here’s a brief list of service requirements Partners will expect of you.
Communication and Presentation
- Appointments must be made 24 hours prior to dispatch for pickup and delivery.
- Communicate pickup and delivery schedules in a timely manner (at least 24 hours beforehand).
- Wear professional, clean attire.
- Be respectful and courteous at all times.
- Follow local COVID-19 guidelines and wear a face mask.
Equipment and Personnel
- Enclosed transport is mandatory (Sprinter Van, Box Truck, Enclosed Trailer).
- Any shipment exceeding 100lbs requires additional personnel provided by Carrier - DO NOT ask customers for assistance upon pickup and delivery.
Please have the following equipment available:
- Booties & Gloves
- Furniture blankets
- Packing materials (such as cartons, packing paper, tape, bubble wrap)
- Tool kit (allen keys, screwdrivers, hammer, etc.)
Important! The following is required for all shipments:
- A completed Electronic Bill of Lading (eBOL) or photo of the signed Bill of Lading indicating the condition of goods at pickup and delivery.
- Accompanying photographs of goods.
To receive payment:
- Mark the item as “Delivered”.
- After delivery confirmation is made, payment will be released within 24 business hours.
You will not be provided a payment code upon delivery for any shipments. If it has been longer than 24 hours and payment has not yet been released, contact the account management team below.
If you need assistance with anything related to this shipment, please contact email@example.com.