uShip Community – Rules and Guidelines
We want our members to ask questions and share information every chance they get. There are several areas on the uShip site--such as member profiles, shipment listings, Q&A Boards, and the uShip Blog--made especially for this. Using these channels is a great way to discuss relevant topics with other uShip members.
To ensure these pages are a safe environment for all members, it’s important that participants follow uShip’s rules and guidelines for use. If you feel another member has violated these rules, you can report them by clicking on the white flag next to their post (if available). This will notify uShip Member Support to ensure the content is reviewed as quickly as possible. You can also Contact Us directly.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
The following rules, if not followed, are grounds for immediate post removal and/or suspension of your uShip account. Determination of all violations is at the sole discretion of uShip.
- Posting any contact information (phone numbers, emails, websites, etc.)
- Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Refusing to follow the instructions of uShip staff.
- Posting profanity, hostile language, or disruptive comments.
- “Stalking” or harassing another member of the uShip community.
- Instigating illegal activities or violations of the uShip User Agreement.
- Posting content (either graphic or text) that is offensive in nature or violates the uShip User Agreement in any way.
- Attempting to impersonate a member of the uShip staff or any other uShip member.
- Making legal claims or statements against other members, uShip employees, uShip partners, or the uShip marketplace.
- Posting instances of member violations or fraud. To report suspected violations or fraud, please follow the procedures in the uShip User Agreement.
- The use of false registration information or creating multiple accounts may result in permanent sanction or suspension of all associated user accounts.
- You must be over the age of 18 to participate in the uShip Community Discussion Forums.
- Messages posted by uShip community members are solely the opinion and responsibility of the person posting the message.
- All warnings, sanctions, and suspensions are in accordance with the guidelines set out in the uShip User Agreement.
As a general guide, courteous and respectful postings are expected from all participants! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our website’s rules and guidelines.