Typical withdrawal processing time is 1-4 business days. Please note, if you initiate a withdrawal over a weekend or bank holiday this can delay the receipt of your payment.
If incorrect bank account information is entered when adding a bank account as your withdrawal method, the funds will be returned to uShip and we will notify you via email that the funds are available for withdrawal again. If it is past the 1-4 business day processing time and you do not see the money in your bank account, check your email to see if you've received an email from uShip about the withdrawal error.
Most Common Reasons for Failed ACH Withdrawals:
- The bank is not located in the United States. We're sorry, it cannot be a Canadian account.
- The incorrect routing number is being used. Sometimes the routing number for ACH (a.k.a Direct Deposit) may be different from what is printed on your checks. Additionally, you could be entering a routing number for wire payment - some banks have different routing numbers for ACH vs. wires. Check with your bank to see what routing number you should use.
- The bank account is closed. Verify with you bank that the account is still open.
- The wrong account type was chosen. Check to make sure you've selected checking or savings based on your actual bank account with your bank. It might be a good idea to give them a call to verify.
- Invalid account number was entered. Double-check to see you've entered the correct number.
If you are unsure of your account or routing details, call your bank to verify your ACH account information before submitting it on your uShip account and initiating the withdrawal.
Entering incorrect bank account information will delay the receipt of your funds, and we want you to get paid quickly and easily. Call your bank if you're sure you've entered the correct information on uShip and you're still having issues.
Typical withdrawal processing time to PayPal is just a few hours. If you are experiencing delays, the most common reason is that the withdrawal is returning as "Unclaimed" which means that the payment has been sent to your PayPal account but has not yet been accepted.
- Confirm your email address with PayPal. Log into PayPal and finalize the confirmation process.
If you are experiencing issues with your PayPal account, please contact PayPal customer service at 1 (888) 221-1161. If you've completed the confirmation process with PayPal and you still don't see your withdrawal in your PayPal account, contact Member Support.
Withdrawing from Fast Cash
When withdrawing from Fast Cash, you're required to always have a valid credit card on file. If our system is not able to verify the card on file for your account before the withdrawal can be completed, you will receive a request to enter your credit card information again for verification.
If you receive an error message when submitting your credit card information, here are some tips on what to do next.
- Double-check your payment information. Make sure the card is active, that you've entered the correct credit card number and billing address, and that your card is not expired.
- Contact your bank. Many times, your bank can identify the source of the error you're receiving. Sometimes your payment attempt may be incorrectly refused by your bank. If you've entered your information correctly and you're still having problems using your card, contact your bank or credit card provider to let them know. You'll want to inform them that you are making an online purchase with uShip, and the amount of the transaction.
- Try a different credit card. If you are unable to find resolution with your bank and your payment is still not going through with the card causing the error, you can try adding a different credit card.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.