Typical withdrawal processing time is 1-4 business days. Please note, if you initiate a withdrawal over a weekend or bank holiday this can delay the receipt of your payment.
If incorrect bank account information is entered when adding a bank account as your withdrawal method, the funds will be returned to uShip and we will notify you via email that the funds are available for withdrawal again. If it is past the 1-4 business day processing time and you do not see the money in your bank account, check your email to see if you've received an email from uShip about the withdrawal error.
Most Common Reasons for Failed ACH Withdrawals:
- The bank is not located in the United States. We're sorry, it cannot be a Canadian account.
- The incorrect routing number is being used. Sometimes the routing number for ACH (a.k.a Direct Deposit) may be different from what is printed on your checks. Additionally, you could be entering a routing number for wire payment - some banks have different routing numbers for ACH vs. wires. Check with your bank to see what routing number you should use.
- The bank account is closed. Verify with you bank that the account is still open.
- The wrong account type was chosen. Check to make sure you've selected checking or savings based on your actual bank account with your bank. It might be a good idea to give them a call to verify.
- Invalid account number was entered. Double-check to see you've entered the correct number.
If you are unsure of your account or routing details, call your bank to verify your ACH account information before submitting it on your uShip account and initiating the withdrawal.
Entering incorrect bank account information will delay the receipt of your funds, and we want you to get paid quickly and easily. Call your bank if you're sure you've entered the correct information on uShip and you're still having issues.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.