Communicating During the Auction
Our Q&A boards give you the ability to communicate with potential service providers throughout the course of your auction. Hash out important details prior to booking such as price, dates, insurance availability, or how you'd like your items to be shipped. We provide two types of Q&A boards.
- Service providers can ask questions on your listing prior to placing a quote.
- We'll send an email notification, letting you know each time you have a new questions.
- Reply as many times as needed.
- Ask service providers questions once they've placed a quote.
- Click Ask a Question within the quote to start a conversation.
- You'll receive an email each time the service provider replies.
Avoid providing contact information (phone numbers, email addresses, street addresses, website URLs, social media accounts, etc.) as we prohibit this content on our Q&A boards. Violations will likely be red flagged, and lead to a delay in the conversation.
uShip does not tolerate the use of hostile, offensive, profane, or vulgar language, nor do we tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, or disability. The use of such language or engaging in discriminatory behavior, either on the marketplace or during a transaction, is grounds for account suspension.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.