Accepted Payment Methods
We support several payment methods depending on what country your uShip account is located in and what type of items you're shipping. You'll see the payment methods available to you on the checkout page.
Options may include:
- Credit cards (pre-paid credit and debit cards included) under the following card brands:
- Discover (select countries)
- American Express (select countries)
- Visa Elektron (Spain)
- CarteBleue (France)
- PayPal (select countries)
- ACH (US only, available for select repeat shippers)
- DIRECTeBanking (Germany & Austria)
- Published Rates & LTL Published Rates shipments can only be booked using a debit or credit card.
- If you accept a bid in another currency, you may be responsible for your bank's FX fees for foreign transactions.
- When a transaction is paid in full through uShip (uShip Payments), off-site payment to a service provider is a violation of our User Agreement. If your service provider is requesting additional payment after you've paid in full through uShip, please contact Member Support immediately.