When placing a bid on a listing you have the option of setting a lowest bid and allowing it to automatically underbid other transporters until your Lowest Total Bid amount is reached. This will also lower your price if a customer declines a bid and it's a great way to bid competitively when you’re on the road.
How does the Lowest Bid tool work?
- You will always be required to place your Starting Amount/Bid (A).
- When placing a bid, enter a Lowest Amount/Bid (B).
- If a competitor places a bid below your starting bid, the system will automatically underbid them after two hours.
- You will also automatically place a lower bid if the customer declines your bid.
- Your bid amount will only ever lower to your chosen Lowest Total Bid.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.