If you're a Broker or Carrier in the US who is opted into uShip Payments, you have options! You have two methods available to withdraw funds from your uShip account.
To edit or link a withdrawal method:
- Select Payments
- Click View Withdrawal Methods
- Select action on the right side of the screen for your preferred withdrawal method
- Don't forget to set a Default Withdrawal Method
You can choose from:
- ACH/Direct Deposit to bank account: The primary electronic network for bank-to-bank financial transactions in the U.S.
- Instant Debit withdrawal - 2% fee (Pending Eligibility)
Note: Adding or editing withdrawal methods and accounts cannot be completed through the uShip app. Withdrawal setup must be done through the uShip online site.
Read through the descriptions for each method and choose which will be best for your business. You can link one or more methods that work for you!
Important Note: if you accept a bid/payment in another currency, you may be responsible for your bank's FX fees.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.