Placing Your First Quote
Found a delivery you want to accommodate and place a quote for? Great! The first step in booking loads is placing quotes. Here are a couple of steps we recommend taking while doing your research, before placing your quote:
- View delivery details – The listing details page contains information like route, time-frame, weight and dimensions. Review these details to make sure this is a delivery you can service.
- Ask questions – If there is any other information you need so you can create an accurate quote, click “Ask a Question” on the listing details page to reach out and engage with the customer – remember not to include any contact information.
Once you have reviewed the listing details and cleared up any questions with the customer you can place your quote by following these steps:
- Select the Quote Button or Scroll down to the Quote Form - This is typically below the fold on the listing page. You will also notice the yellow Quote button at the top of the listing page which will take you directly to the form.
- Enter the amount you would like to earn – Enter this amount in the “Starting” field on the bid form. Your fees will automatically be calculated so you will then see your Starting Total Quote, which is the amount the customer will see. This is the price you should reference in all communication.
- Enter the Lowest Total Quote– This is an optional step. When you place a Lowest Quote, you will auto-quote lower than other transporters until this price is reached. This will also lower your price if a customer declines a quote and it's a great way to quote competitively. This is especially useful when you are on the road.
- Input the Quote Details - This portion of the quote form will have you provide information such as the service type, time-frame and payment terms etc.
Once you have submitted your quote, the customer will be notified and can get back to you with questions, and accept or decline your quote. Should the customer accept your quote, you will be notified and receive direct contact information for the customer as well as pick-up and delivery contact information and addresses. Good luck!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.