Sometimes a delivery must be cancelled. While this can be frustrating, it's good to know how the refund process works. Refunds are based on your payment option at time of booking.

If your delivery was booked using the Booking Deposit option, the full amount you paid upon booking will be credited to your uShip account once the cancellation is completed. 

If you booked using the uShip Payments option, once the cancellation is completed, 90% of the accepted bid amount will automatically be refunded back to your original form of payment. The remaining 10%, plus your service charge (if applicable) is credited to your uShip account.

If you have a credit, it will automatically apply to your next booking of any delivery booked within one year of the cancellation's completion, cancelled delivery included.

If you have no plans to use uShip within the next year, no problem! Once the cancellation is completed, all you need to do is contact our Member Support team to request that the credit be refunded. 

Refunds back to your original payment method are typically credited within 3-7 business days of the date they are issued (even faster with PayPal!). However, in some rare circumstances, it can take up to 30 days, depending on your financial institution's processing times. 


Was this helpful?