Reasons Why LTL Instant Rate Quotes Would Not Be Available
There are a number of factors which could cause a shipment to not produce a quote on LTL Instant Rates. When this happens, you’ll be directed to our marketplace to create a listing. The following factors could keep you from getting a quote.
Weight and Dimensions
- Without Liftgate:
- Any single piece of freight greater than one or more of the following: Length 239", Width 140", Height 95".
- Any single piece of freight greater than 5,999 lbs
- Total piece count over 30 units
- With Liftgate:
- Any single piece of freight greater than one or more of the following Length 59", Width 90", Height 95"
- Any single piece of freight greater than 3,500 lbs
- Total piece count over 10 units
- Boxes: 5 or more loose boxes will not quote for LTL Instant Rates. We recommend boxes be palletized and packaged in order to better travel via LTL Freight.
- Loose items will not quote for LTL Instant Rates. Please create a listing on the uShip marketplace or package your freight on a pallet to ship with an instant rate LTL Carrier
- Blind shipment coordination
- Protect from freezing service
- Refrigerated or frozen service
- Sort & Segregate service
- LTL Instant Rates are currently only available for USA to USA shipments, Canada to USA shipments, USA to Canada, and very limited Canada to Canada shipments.
Packaging Type: Items marked as "LTL Loose" or "Parcel" on the GovPlanet website will not be eligible for Instant Rates
- Multiple Items: GovPlanet Items will need to be shipped as separate orders or created manually through uShip.com, as the integration does not allow combining separate Item numbers into one shipment
If your shipment meets none of these criteria and the LTL Instant Rate Quotes are still not available to you, please contact our Commercial Support team by clicking here and they can assist you in investigating the issue.