Reasons Why LTL Published Rate Quotes Would Not Be Available
There are a number of factors which cause a shipment to not quote in the uShip LTL Published Rates. When this occurs, you will be directed to make a listing in the uShip Marketplace instead of the LTL Published Rates. The factors that would direct you to the Marketplace are as follows:
Weight and Dimensional Factors
- Shipment total weight greater than 19,999 lbs
- Any single piece of freight weighing more than 3,000 lbs when Liftgate is required
- Any single piece of freight weighing more than 4,500 lbs.
- Shipment dimensions (any one single piece) greater than one or more of the following: Length of 144", Width of 96", and Height of 96".
- Shipment dimensions (any one single piece) greater than one or more of the following when a liftgate is required: Length of 60", Width of 91", Height of 96"
- Blind Shipment coordination
- Location Types: Trade Show / Convention Center and Airport
- Protect from freezing service
- Sort & Segregate service
- Freight must be packaged such that it can moved with a pallet-jack or forklift (palletized, crated, fork accessible tote, etc.)
- Loose items will be refused by LTL Carriers
- LTL Published Rates are currently only available for shipments originating and delivering withing the United States of America
If your shipment meets none of these criteria and the LTL Published Rate Quotes are still not available to you, please contact our Commercial Support team by clicking here and they can assist you in investigating the issue.