Reasons Why LTL Published Rate Quotes Would Not Be Available
There are a number of factors which could cause a shipment to not produce a quote on LTL Published Rates. When this happens, you’ll be directed to our marketplace to create a listing. The following factors could keep you from getting a quote.
Weight and Dimensions
- Shipment total weight greater than 19,999 lbs
- Any single piece of freight weighing more than 3,000 lbs when liftgate is required
- Any single piece of freight weighing more than 6,000 lbs
- Any single piece of freight greater than one or more of the following: Length 144", Width 96", Height 96".
- Any single piece of freight greater than one or more of the following when a liftgate is required: Length 60", Width 91", Height 96"
- Total piece count over 10 units
- Blind shipment coordination
- Location Type: Trade Show/Convention Center
- Protect from freezing service
- Sort & Segregate service
- Freight must be packaged such that it can moved with a pallet-jack or forklift (palletized, crated, fork accessible tote, etc.). For example, 5 or more loose boxes will not quote for LTL Published Rates.
- Loose items will be refused by LTL Carriers
- LTL Published Rates are currently only available for USA to USA shipments, Canada to USA shipments, and USA to Canada shipments.
If your shipment meets none of these criteria and the LTL Published Rate Quotes are still not available to you, please contact our Commercial Support team by clicking here and they can assist you in investigating the issue.