Shipping a Ritchie Bros. Item
uShip is proud to be a transportation partner for Ritchie Bros. auctions throughout the U.S. and Canada. If you've purchased heavy equipment at one of their auction sites, we can help you get it moved to where you need it to go.
The Ritchie Bros. Shipping Center allows you to link your uShip and Ritchie Bros. accounts to easily manage the transport of your heavy equipment purchases all in one place. When your accounts are linked, you can import your lot information to automatically upload accurate equipment specs to your listing. This way, you can start receiving live bids from our network of service providers in no time. Here's how to get started.
1) Make sure your email address is the same for both your uShip and Ritchie Bros. accounts
2) Select Settings > Tools > RB Shipping Center
3) Click Link My Accounts Now
4) Once your accounts are linked, the page will refresh and you'll be able to view the equipment you've purchased
5) Select the lots you need to transport to list your shipment
You can also link your accounts directly from the heavy equipment listing process on uShip. Remember to return to your Ritchie Bros. Shipping Center after each auction to easily list additional purchases for transport.
Please note: Lot information may take up to 24 hours after each auction ends to appear in your shipping center.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.