uShip Community – Rules and Guidelines
We want our members to ask questions and share information every chance they get. There are several channels within our site--such as member profiles, delivery listings, and Q&A Boards--where you can communicate with other uShip members.
To ensure these pages remain professional and safe environments for all members, it’s important that everyone adhere to our policies when posting to our site. The Q&A sections are intended for questions and answers related to this delivery. If you feel another member's content is in violation, you can report it by clicking on the white flag next to their post. This will notify uShip Member Support and ensure the content is reviewed as quickly as possible. If you don't see a white flag by the content you wish to report, please feel free to Contact Us directly.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Violation of the following rules is grounds for immediate content removal and/or account suspension. Determination of all violations is at the sole discretion of uShip.
Members may not:
- Post contact information (phone numbers, emails, websites, etc.).
- Violate local, state, national or international law.
- Refuse to follow the instructions of uShip staff.
- Post profanity, hostile language, or disruptive comments.
- “Stalk” or harass other members of the uShip community.
- Instigate illegal activities or violations of the uShip User Agreement.
- Post content (either graphic or text) that's offensive in nature or violates the uShip User Agreement in any way.
- Attempt to impersonate a member of our site or uShip staff.
- Make legal claims or statements against other members, uShip employees, uShip partners, or the uShip marketplace.
- Post instances of member violations or fraud. To report suspected violations or fraud, please follow the procedures in the uShip User Agreement.
- Use false registration information or create multiple accounts. This may result in permanent sanction or suspension of all associated user accounts.
- Participate in the uShip Community Discussion Forums if under 18 years of age.
- Messages posted to uShip by community members are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person posting the message.
- All warnings, sanctions, and suspensions are in accordance with the guidelines set out in the uShip User Agreement.
In summary, we expect all members to be courteous and respectful when posting content to uShip. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our website’s rules and guidelines.