uShip is a marketplace where customers list deliveries and select transportation service providers to service those deliveries. Every once in a while, a dispute between community members may develop and it is important that you understand uShip's role in your transaction before you enter into an agreement with another member.
To be clear, uShip...
- does not assign transporters for customers.
- is not involved in or have knowledge of the agreement made between customer and transporter.
- does not have any control over the quality, safety, or legal aspects of the transactions that take place on our website.
- does not prequalify or validate the claims of transporters including with respect to their licences, insurance and registration.
- does not endorse, recommend or refer any transporter or customer, nor does uShip have any control or influence over actions or decisions made by users of the service.
- has no control over the accuracy of listings, the ability of transporters to transport items, or the ability of customers to send items.
- cannot ensure the shipper or transporter will actually complete a delivery.
- uShip does not guarantee the ability of members to complete or fulfill any services booked through the uShip platform.
- cannot and does not guarantee the verification of any member’s identity. Any identity verification methods we employ are strictly on a best efforts basis and should not be solely relied upon by our members.
It is important to keep all of the above in mind when you're considering entering into a transaction with another member of the site. If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.