Releasing Payment to Your Service Provider
When paying in full through uShip Payments, you will receive a Payment Code which will represent the amount of money due to your service provider.
This Payment Code, which is only to be given to your transporter at delivery*, can be found in a couple of places on your account:
- The Booking Confirmation email you receive when your delivery is booked - This message is sent to both the primary email address registered to your account and your uShip Inbox.
- The booking details of the booked shipment - Log into your account and go to My Deliveries > Booked > View Booking
When your delivery is completed, you can release payment to your transporter 1 of 3 ways:
1. Give the payment code to your service provider.
2. Release the funds online from your uShip account (Payments > Pay Service Provider > Release Payment)
3. Mark the shipment as "Delivered" under My Deliveries.
Do not give the payment code to your service provider before your delivery is delivered. If a service provider requests the code before delivery, please contact Member Support.