Courier and Broker Fraud
Increasing the Price of Services
The customer is not required to pay more than originally agreed upon. You may not impose additional fees on a customer unless the delivery has materially changed.
Not Delivering Goods
If you, the transporter, fail to deliver the customer's goods, then you have violated the terms of your agreement. We will inform the customer to file a complaint online and contact the proper authorities.
Fake FedEx or UPS Accounts
If you encounter anyone who sends you shipping lables from FedEx, UPS, DHL or other similar delivery services, please contact uShip Member Support immediately. Very rarely do we encounter someone who is legitimately using these services on our site.
Examples of Transporter Complaints
- My transporter is holding my delivery hostage for more money than originally agreed upon.
- My transporter does not have the required authority to transport my item(s) (unauthorized operations).
- My transporter failed to acknowledge, process and settle my loss and damage.
- My transporter does not belong to a dispute settlement agency to handle loss and damage claims.
- My transporter failed to honor agreed pick-up and/or delivery dates without giving proper notice.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team directly by clicking here.