When placing a quote on a listing you have the option of setting a lowest quote and allowing it to automatically underquote other transporters until your Lowest Total Quote amount is reached. This will also lower your price if a customer declines a quote and it's a great way to quote competitively when you’re on the road.
How does the Lowest Quote tool work?
- You will always be required to place your Starting Amount/Quote (A).
- When placing a quote, enter a Lowest Amount/Quote (B).
- If a competitor places a quote below your starting quote, the system will automatically underquote them after two hours.
- You will also automatically place a lower quote if the customer declines your quote.
- Your quote amount will only ever lower to your chosen Lowest Total Quote.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.