uShip is an open marketplace and we encourage open communication. However, for the protection of our users and to preserve our business model, we do have limits as to what can and cannot be posted on our site.
What is NOT allowed?
- Contact information (phone numbers, email addresses, street addresses, social media handles - Facebook, Twitter, website URLs - with the exception of manufacturer specs, etc.)
- Directing users away from the website and discouraging the use of uShip
- Spamming or harassing other users (including profanity, name-calling, etc)
- Placing bids that are not all-inclusive
- Including company names, last names and locations
How do you remove violations?
In order to manage this content, we created our flagging system. We are a self-policed site, and it’s up to members to bring these violations to our attention.
- Click the white flag next to the content in question
- The flag will turn yellow , which means it's up for review by our Member Support team
- After a decision is made, the flag will turn green or red
Please feel free to contact Member Support if you have further questions.