Group Bidding allows you to bid on multiple shipments for your upcoming trip without the risk of overbooking and cancellations. Here's how it works:
- When you place a bid, select Group Bidding at the bottom of the bid form.
- Create a group for shipments along an upcoming route.
- Set a limit on how many shipments from that group you can service.
- Bid on additional shipments, using the bid form to add them to your group.
- Once your set limit has been reached, all other bids in that group are automatically cancelled.
You can create as many groups as you want, and you can still cancel active bids prior to acceptance. So go for it! Manage your Bid Groups directly from My Bids in the Find Shipments subheading.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.