Content You Post
uShip is an open marketplace. Therefore, we encourage open communication! However, for the protection of our users and in order to preserve our business model, we do have limits as to what can and cannot be posted on our site.
General guidelines to help you decide what's okay and what's not...
- may not post any type of contact information (phone numbers, email addresses, website URLs - with the exception of manufacterer specs, street addresses, social media handles - Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- may not direct a user off our website - communicate using our Q&A system until after you've booked.
- may not provide unsolicited legal advice.
- may not spam or harass other users.
- may not discourage other users from using uShip tools and services.
- should always keep it professional...and nice - this means no profanity, name calling, or rudeness of any kind will be tolerated.
- should always place all-inclusive quotes as a service provider and expect all-inclusive quotes as a customer.
- should only post content that belongs you or that you have created.
- should use common sense.
In order to enforce these policies, we have the Flagging system. To learn more, click here. Keep in mind that receiving 3 red flags over any 60 day period will result in the automatic suspension of your account. So keep it clean and on topic!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to continue perusing our Help Center or contact our Member Support team by clicking here.