How to Import an eBay Item
When transporting an eBay item, you are able to pre-fill the delivery listing with information from the eBay auction. Import your auction information to save time when creating your uShip listing.
To import the eBay auction information go through the step-by-step to list your delivery and select that your item is an online classified listing from eBay. You can choose to import using the eBay item number or by linking your eBay account. Enter the eBay item number and your eBay User ID or link your eBay account and select the item you wish to ship. You will have the opportunity to edit this imported information and add important details like dimensions, time frame and service type preference.
Having issues? Follow the steps below:
1. When we ask, "Is this an auction item or an online classifieds listing?"
2. Select "Yes, this item can be found at eBay."
3. When we ask you "How would you like to import this item?" Select, "Import usingthe eBay item number."
4. Enter the eBay item number and your eBay user ID.
5. Select a custom time frame and enter any specific delivery requirements and continue to post to the marketplace.
All set? Great! You can create an account or if you're already signed in, list your shipment to start receiving quotes from transporters for your delivery! Still have questions? Feel free to contact our Member Support team.